Many of us are affected or know of someone who affected by Dementia – from loved ones to the carepartners and family members.
1. Who do you know that is affected by Dementia?
2. How important is holistic wellness to you?
I’ll be introducing a new Day Program that focuses on organized cognitive stimulating activities in a group setting to reduce isolation for older adults with mild to moderate cognitive impairment. This program assists caregivers with respite and offers caregiver support.
1. Learn the tools to help your aging loved ones.
2. Gain useful tips to remain physically and cognitively active so dementia doesn’t affect us personally.
3. Learn how to prevent, or delay, the need of placement in Long Term Care with holistic Wellness.
Get ready to be engaged with a couple of fun, physical and cognitive activities.